1. Parents walking up to the doors for pick-up will not be admitted into the building. Dismissal will begin at 2:55 PM. Grades K-5 will be dismissed at the main entrance (door #1), and Little Knights and their siblings will be dismissed at the west entrance (door #12). Car riders will be waiting near their entrance with adult supervision.
2. Please park in the parent parking lot and walk to your child's pick-up entrance.
3. If your child's pick-up location is at the main entrance, you may park along the front sidewalk east of the main door if there is room. DO NOT BLOCK THE BUS ENTRANCE!
4. Handicapped individuals that need special assistance at dismissal need to call the office and make arrangements. Please wait until 3:10 PM to arrive, as the majority of our pick-up traffic will be gone, which will make it easier for you.
5. Parents (or the adult approved for pick-up) will be greeted by a staff member.
6. Identify yourself to the staff member and tell them whom you are picking up.
7. Have your photo ID available.
8. The staff member will tell the inside supervisor that your child is ready for pickup.
9. Parents should stand away from the doors and other families so the children can safely exit the building and find their adult.
10. To optimize parking spaces, promptly exit the parking lot after picking up your student/s.
11. Please do not feel like you must pick up right at 2:55 PM. If some parents choose to wait until closer to 3:05-3:10 PM, it will help avoid congestion.
12. Children that are not picked up by 3:15 PM will move to the office, and the adult picking up will need to ring into the office to get them.
13. Please remember that the school office closes at 3:30 PM.